Thanks to Luxegen Genealogy and Family History for honouring Finding Our Ancestors with the Happy 101 Award.
Here is my list:
- Being able to spend time researching my family.
- Spending time with family and friends.
- Being able to share some of our families stories through this blog.
- Having the time to take some online genealogy classes.
- Being able to take road trips, I love the open road and adventure it can bring.
- My children, they are growing up to be wonderful adults.
- Reading, books or magazines.
- Having old photographs from my Grandma, they are priceless.
- Planning trips that coincide with me research.
- Finding new family members through all of my research.
I am pleased to pass this on to other family history bloggers as well. As stated in Luxegen’s blog the genealogy blogging community is wonderful to be a part of. I am happy to be a part of it.
I would like to pass this on to:
- Genea Musings
- Cemetery Explorers
- Nick Gombash’s Genealogy Blog
- Elyse’s Genealogy Blog
- Like Sand Through An Hourglass
- Genea Bloggers
- West in New England
- Grace and Glory
- What’s Past is Prologue