DNA Land, does not have a heritage break down by ethnicity. All it tells me is that my genetic make up is 85% North / Central European, 8% Southwestern European and 6% other.
Looking at the results from Ancestry and FamilyTree DNA side by side shows the genetic make up they believe I have.
They both agree that I am 98% European. It’s the breakdown that differs. FtDNA shows 70% British Isles, while Ancestry shows 64 % Great Britain and 12% Ireland, though together that is 76%. Ancestry shows 14% Europe East while FtDNA shows 4% Eastern European. There is a 2 point variance in the Finland / Northern Siberia results and a 10 point variance in the Scandinavian results.
All in all, I find the information very interesting. I understand that as more tests are processed the information will change. I am curios to see the changes as the science moves forward.