The following is a list of the top 10 posts read at Finding Our Ancestors from 2011.
10. Wedding Wednesday – Fred and Ella Jonas Marriage license of my paternal great grandparents.
9. Wordless Wednesday, Hot Springs, Arkansas A day spent in the Hot Springs area, I captured a great picture.
8. Finding Our Ancestors Website – My genealogy website
7. 2012 Genealogy Goals – Self explanatory, just hoping I can meet them all
6. SNGF – 16 Great Great Grandparents – Listing of my 16 great great grandparents, or cousin bait
5. My Last Grandma – Spending the last days of Grandma’s life
4. December 3, 2009 Christmas Tree Ornaments – The ornaments that we hang on our Christmas Tree
3. Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower Society – My visit’s to all these places
2. What Kind of Neighbor Are You in The Genealogy Community? – Not everyone plays nice, I hope after reading this everyone will remember to be nice to their neighbors
1. Non-Tech Vendors Not Allowed at RootsTech – The genealogy neighborhood bans together and lets RootsTech know how they feel about the slight of different companies at their upcoming conference. The good news is, as a group we were heard and the situation was rectified.
Thanks for taking this journey with me, it seems obvious to me why some of these hit the list of top 10 posts that were read in 2011. Stay tuned, in the next few days, I will be posting a Top 1o list of all time.